1) She said, “Is there plenty to do in the evening?” –
She asked, if …
2) She said, “Is it good for shopping?”
3) She said, “Are you worried about walking home late in the evening?”
4) She said, “Is the traffic bad?”
5) She said, “Is your flat expensive?”
1) She asked if there was plenty to do in the evening.
2) She asked if it was good for shopping.
3) She asked if you were worried about walking home late in the evening.
4) She asked if the traffic was bad.
5) She asked if your flat was expensive.
В косвенной речи мы передаем слова, сказанные другим человеком, поэтому переделываем вопросительное предложение в обычное, повествовательное. И по общепринятым правилам меняем время.