1. is - Мой друг читает книгу.
2. am - Я пью чай.
3. are - Они шумят.
4. is - Он смотрит в окно.
5. is - Она помогает по дому.
6. are - Мы смотрим ТВ.
7. is - Бабушка готовит ужин.
8. are - Птицы плавают в озере.
9. is - Собака сидит у двери.
10. is - Оно (он) смотрит на меня.
1. I am opening the door at the moment.
2. The cat is sleeping on the mat now.
3. The boys are writing letter now.
4. We are singing songs at the moment.
5. Mother is making a cake now.
6. The bell is ringing at the moment.
1. We are listening to the teacher. -We aren't listening to the teacher. ?Are we listening to the teacher?
2. I am writing on the paper. I am not writing on the paper. Am I writing on the paper?
3. You are learning English Grammar. You aren't learning English Grammar. Are you learning English Grammar?
4. It is raining hard. It isn't raining hard. Is it raining hard?
5. He is going to the cinema. He isn't going to the cinema. Is he going to the cinema?
6. The horses are running very fast. The horses aren't running very fast. Are the horses running very fast?
7. Mary is helping her mother to cook. Mary isn't helping her mother to cook. Is Mary helping her mother to cook?
8. I am working very hard. I am not working very hard. Am I working very hard?
9. Tom's brother is coming to the party. Tom's brother isn't coming to the party. Is Tom's brother coming to the party?
10. You are singing well. You aren't singing well. Are you singing well?
1. isn't helping
2. isn't playing
3. aren't listening
4. isn't working
5. isn't riding
6. isn't looking
7. aren't swimming
8. isn't having
9. isn't making
10. isn't dancing